Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fun in the summer sun.


Well I sure have been busy these last two days. Yesterday I went to Six Flags with my good friend, and today I went to the beach with Olivia and friends. At Six Flags I shouted all day at various people and was just loud in general. The day was filled with screaming, nausea, and no food. While the beach was filled with dicks, hobos, and puns. It was a lot of fun hanging out with Olivia and Kayla. Next time we'll try to have a few more friends to go with us and share the fun and sunburns. I'm working on trying to get some chipsters to go with us down to Venice to go busking and hang out. I call it the "Chipster Beach Retreat". Also it would help me to see some people that are really good with LSDJ at work. Alright, tomorrow I'll try and update the Album of the Week and The Tomb of Taint. I've just been so busy lately I haven't had a chance to update.

No comments:

Post a Comment