Thursday, July 1, 2010

Shoes are for conformists

What a productive week this has been! I've been to the beach twice, went to my first midnight showing, and bettered my life and the week isn't even over! I've been really happy lately. I'm trying to look at things more optimistically which is really the reason why. I'm really just going with the flow of life now instead of worrying about things. I used to plan ahead so far it was ridiculous. I was truly afraid of the future and everything it holds, but now I don't worry about it. It took a lot of thinking really, I guess I just noticed that I don't really enjoy everything for what it is. I nitpicked details in movies and people. But now I'm just accepting everything for what it really is. Anyways, I saw The Last Airbender and it was pretty entertaining. Everyone bitched up a storm but don't pay attention to them. So if you want a conclusion, I've been happier than ever before because I've changed my views and I fucking hate shoes.

1 comment:

  1. all these beach trips are actually making me tanner haha

    ReplyDelete